Property Owners Insurance
Property Owners insurance provides cover for small portfolios of industrial, residential and retail let property.
- Ansvar’s property owners insurance is specially designed for charities, commercial organisations, and individuals that own small portfolios of commercial, industrial, residential and retail let property
- The standard package covers:
- Property damage for your buildings and contents of common parts including accidental damage
- Subsidence, heave or landslip
- Optional cover is available for:
- Day one cover
- Employers’ liability
- Legal expenses
- Loss of rental income
- Public liability (including Property owners’ liability)
- Terrorism (not available in Northern Ireland the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man)
Why Ansvar Property Owners Insurance?
"Working with Ansvar has made a significant difference to our business. Their products are designed to be easily understood, give broad cover while maintaining affordability. Their people are always available, flexible and supportive. If only all insurers were like Ansvar."
Mark Pitcher, Director of Business Development, PolicyBee
- We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of specialist financial services companies, that gives all available profits to charity and good causes. We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives
- We specialise in insuring the third sector
- Every three years we run our Donation Programme which invites applications from charities involved in promoting healthy lifestyles to children and young adults. Money is then donated to the winning three charities to help them run their specific programmes
- We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personal service and a fast and sympathetic response to claims
- Not only do we insure the third sector, but we also run a local branch of a national charity ourselves – and have won awards for our work in setting this up and running it on a day-to-day basis
Property Owners Insurance FAQs
How long does the cover last?
Normally 12 months. We will send you a renewal notice approximately one month before the cover ends.
Is it possible to cancel the policy?
Yes, subject to certain terms and conditions, please see the Property Owners insurance brochure for more information.
Can Ansvar cancel the policy?
Yes, we have the right to cancel the policy by giving 14 days’ notice. If we cancel the policy, we will refund the premium for the rest of the period of insurance.
How do I make a claim?
Call our 24-hour claims line on 0345 0606 0431. See your policy documents and our claims page for more detailed guidance.
Download the product brochure for full details.