Specialist event insurance cover for any organisations involved in arranging, or exhibiting at indoor or outdoor events.
- Event Connect is insurance specifically designed for organisations involved in arranging, or exhibiting at, indoor and outdoor events
- Cover can be arranged to insure that events that would not be part of your everyday activities and which may not be covered under your organisation’s general insurance, for example joint charity activities or church celebrations.
- We treat two or more unrelated activities, held over one or more days and under your control, as one event.
- We can meet the insurance needs of your organisation for the planning and meeting site visits (the period of insurance of the policy must include these) and setting up, dismantling and removal as part of an event (the number of days of each event must include these)
- In addition to cover for single one-off events, we also offer an annual policy to cover a programme of events (up to 27 days for any one event).
- Public and products liability is a compulsory section of cover. You can add the following options:
- Employers’ liability
- All risks (for specified or miscellaneous property)
- Money (including personal accident assault)
- Personal accident
- Cancellation expenses
Why Ansvar Event Insurance?
- We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of specialist financial services companies, that gives all available profits to charity and good causes. We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives
- We specialise in insuring the third sector
- Every 3 years we run our Donation Programme which invites applications from charities involved in promoting healthy lifestyles to children and young adults. Money is then donated to the winning 3 charities to help them run their specific programmes
- We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personal service and a fast and sympathetic response to claims
- Not only do we insure the third sector, but we also run a local branch of a national charity ourselves – and have won awards for our work in setting this up and running it on a day-to-day basis
Event Insurance FAQs
How long does the cover last?
We can offer one off cover as well as annual policies. If you chose to take out an annual policy we will send you a renewal notice approximately one month before the cover ends.
Is it possible to cancel the policy?
Yes, subject to certain terms and conditions, please see the Event Connect insurance brochure for more information.
Can Ansvar cancel the policy?
Yes, we have the right to cancel the policy by giving 14 days’ notice. If we cancel the policy, we will refund the premium for the rest of the period of insurance.
How do I make a claim?
Call our 24-hour claims line on 0345 0606 0431. See your policy documents and our claims page for more detailed guidance.
Download the product brochure for full details