Church Fellowship Connect
Insurance for churches meeting in hired or rented premises.
- Church Fellowship Connect is insurance specially designed for churches that meet in hired, rented or loaned premises and takes into account the wide range of activities which they are involved in
- Churches provide a wide range of support for the communities in which they operate. We can meet the insurance needs of your church for the following activities:
- Meetings and services
- Young people’s work (including any church-run after-school care, nursery school, playgroup or youth group)
- Community work (including domestic work and domestic gardening)
- Selling religious and other items from your premises for the benefit of your church funds.
- Office and administration work and storing your property
- There are many other activities which present a higher risk of injury or damage so we will expect you to tell us about these and then we will confirm if they can be insured or not. Please see our product brochure for detailed examples of activities you should tell us about
- Our standard package insurance cover includes:
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Business interruption
- Employers’ liability
- All risks extensions
- Public and products liability
- Trustees’ indemnity
- PR crisis communication
- We have two different packages available for you to add additional cover
- Package A includes:
- Office contents
- All risks (for specified or unspecified items of property)
- Computer breakdown (for computer equipment covered under the Office contents or the All risks sections or both)
- Fidelity guarantee
- Motor policy compensation
- Professional indemnity
- Cyber (A ‘managing risk’ guide including a summary of cover is available.)
- Package B includes:
- All risks (for specified or unspecified items of property option is compulsory)
- Trustees’ indemnity
Why Ansvar Church Fellowship Insurance?
"Working with Ansvar has made a significant difference to our business. Their products are designed to be easily understood, give broad cover while maintaining affordability. Their people are always available, flexible and supportive. If only all insurers were like Ansvar."
Mark Pitcher, Director of Business Development, PolicyBee
- We are proud to be part of the Benefact Group – a charity owned, international family of specialist financial services companies, that gives all available profits to charity and good causes. We’re built on the idea that better business, can better lives
- We specialise in insuring the third sector
- Every three years we run our Donation Programme which invites applications from charities involved in promoting healthy lifestyles to children and young adults. Money is then donated to the winning three charities to help them run their specific programmes
- We pride ourselves on offering an excellent personal service and a fast and sympathetic response to claims
- Not only do we insure the third sector, but we also run a local branch of a national charity ourselves – and have won awards for our work in setting this up and running it on a day-to-day basis
Church Fellowship Insurance FAQs
How long does the cover last?
Normally 12 months. We will send you a renewal notice approximately one month before the cover ends.
Is it possible to cancel the policy?
Yes, subject to certain terms and conditions, please see the Church Fellowship Connect insurance brochure for more information.
Can Ansvar cancel the policy?
Yes, we have the right to cancel the policy by giving 14 days’ notice. If we cancel the policy, we will refund the premium for the rest of the period of insurance.
How do I make a claim?
Call our 24-hour claims line on 0345 0606 0431. See your policy documents and our claims page for more detailed guidance.
Download the product brochure for full details