Charity and Community
Over the past few months we’ve been working to simplify our charity policies, making it easier for you to place business on the most appropriate product for your clients.
We have designed Charity and Community especially for the following types of organisations:
- Registered and recognised charities
- Organisations holding charitable status
- Charitable incorporated organisations (CIO)
- Community interest companies (CIC)
- Voluntary organisations
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Social enterprises
Charity and Community is available via our online platform for charities and organisations that have:
- An annual income or turnover up to £1,000,000
- A wage roll up to £1,000,000, and
- Fewer than 500 volunteers or members.
We can also provide cover in excess of these limits via our underwriting teams who will be happy to help by phone on 01323 744198 or by email email@example.com.
Our confidence in these improvements means we will be quoting any of your new presentations on Charity and Community (ACY) rather than Charity and Community Connect (CCP).