Terms and Conditions – Prize draw – 2020 Ansvar customer services survey
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday 23rd November 2020.
- The prize is as follows: £100 to be donated to a charity of the winning Broker’s choice.
- The Promoter is Ansvar Insurance, a business division of Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc (Company Registered Number: 24869) of Beaufort House, Brunswick Road, Gloucester, GL1 1JZ.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and have completed the 2020 Ansvar Broker Feedback Survey. The survey will be sent by the Promoter inviting individuals to enter into the prize draw on behalf of their brokerage (the “Broker”).
- Entries must be made by providing a valid email address for you at your Brokerage at the end of the survey.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions overrides or discharges: (a) the duty of the Brokerage and/or the Promoter to treat customers fairly; or (b) any other legal or regulatory requirements which apply to the Brokerage or the Promoter. These terms and conditions shall not determine or influence where business is placed. The Brokerage is under no obligation to accept any proposal for insurance.
- Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these terms and conditions. The closing date and time for entries is 5pm on 20th November 2020. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for un-submitted entries. Illegible or late entries will be void and will not be accepted.
- By entering the prize draw, you hereby consent to the Promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of running this prize draw and for subsequent promotional activity in relation to the prize draw.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of the Promoter or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisation of the prize draw.
- The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random by a member of the Promoter unconnected with the prize draw. The winner will be notified by email or telephone by 5pm on Monday 23rd November 2020. If for any reason the winner cannot be contacted or located at the time, the prize will be forfeited and another winner may be selected at random.
- The winner will need to confirm which charity they would like the money to be donated to. A cheque for £100 will then be delivered by the Promoter directly to the charity. The Promoter will inform the winner once this has been delivered. There is no cash alternative.
- No correspondence will be entered into, except that the winner may be contacted in relation to promotional activity for the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw. The Promoter shall have no financial or any other form of liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice.
- This prize draw will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.