Terms and Conditions - Prize draw – 2022 Ansvar Broker Survey
Terms and Conditions – 2022 Ansvar Broker Survey (“the Survey”)
- Entry to the Survey is free. No purchase necessary.
- The Survey will take place between Monday 20th June 2022 and Friday 15th July 2022 (“the Survey Period”).
- The Donation is: the sum of £500 to be donated to a charity of the Winner’s choice pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is: Ansvar Insurance, a business division of Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc (Company Registered Number: 24869) of Benefact House, 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AW.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and have completed the Survey within the Survey Period. The Survey will be sent by the Promoter to brokers of the Promoter inviting individuals to enter into the Survey on behalf of their broker (the “Broker”).
- Entries must be made by completing the Survey and providing a valid work email address at the Broker. Only one Survey per entrant is permitted.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions overrides or discharges: (a) the duty of the Broker and/or the Promoter to treat customers fairly; or (b) any other legal or regulatory requirements which apply to the Broker or the Promoter. These terms and conditions shall not determine or influence where business is placed. The Broker is under no obligation to accept any proposal for insurance.
- Entry into the Survey is acceptance of these terms and conditions. The closing date and time for entries is 5pm on 15th July 2022. Surveys submitted after this date will be void and not accepted. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for Surveys that are lost, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete or not submitted or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of a Survey is not proof of receipt. Illegible Surveys will be void and will not be accepted.
- This Survey is not open to employees of the Promoter or any person directly or indirectly involved with the organisation of the Survey.
- The winner of the Survey will be selected at random by a member of the Promoter unconnected with the Survey (the “Winner”). The Winner will be notified by email or telephone by 5pm on Friday 22nd July 2022. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If for any reason the Winner cannot be contacted or located, the Donation will be forfeited and another Winner may be selected at random.
- The Winner will need to confirm which charity they would like the Donation to be paid to. The Donation will be paid by cheque delivered by the Promoter directly to the charity. The Promoter will inform the Winner once the Donation has been delivered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the charity to take up the Donation. The Donation is not transferrable and is given at the Promoter’s sole discretion and is subject to (a) the terms set out in these terms and conditions; and (b) availability.
- No correspondence will be entered into, except that the Winner may be contacted in relation to promotional activity for the Survey.
- The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be limited to the Donation, except that the Promoter does not exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law or regulation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Survey. The Promoter shall have no financial or any other form of liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions. The Promoter disclaims liability for any damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Survey.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Survey with or without prior notice, due to reasons outside its control.
- The Survey will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Your privacy is important to us. The controller in respect of the personal data which we may hold about you is Ecclesiastical Insurance Office plc (company number 24869) who you can contact via the Data Protection Officer, at Benefact House, 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AW or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may collect your personal data and information that you provide on your Survey submission. This information may include basic personal details such as your name, email and occupation.
- We will process your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
- We will use your personal data for the purposes of running the Survey and for subsequent promotional activity in relation to the Survey, including but not limited to contacting you to discuss any feedback provided in your submission. We will process your personal data on the legal basis that the processing is necessary for our legitimate business needs to: (i) promote and administer the Survey and your participation in the Survey via your submission; and (ii) develop and improve the services that we offer.
- You have the right to request a copy of all the personal data that we hold about you in a Subject Access Request in writing to our Data Protection Officer at Benefact House, 2000 Pioneer Avenue, Gloucester Business Park, Brockworth, Gloucester, GL3 4AW or by email at email@example.com. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal data that we may hold about you.