Ansvar Insurance is committed to providing access to our web pages for individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). The Ansvar Insurance website has been designed to provide you with an enjoyable interactive experience, as well as to be inclusive and accessible to all users, regardless of disability or technology limitations.
A number of features on the Ansvar Insurance website make it easier for you to find what you want:
- Clicking the Ansvar logo at the top left of any page will take back to the homepage
- A sitemap has been provided which displays the structure of the site allowing quick access to all parts of the website
We have also included features that are particularly useful for those using assistive technologies:
- Every page has a Skip Navigation link at the top of the page to allow users of assistive technologies to jump straight to the main content of the page.
- All the pages on the Ansvar Insurance website are 'device independent' and can be navigated by using a keyboard, mouse or combination of the two.
Many links have Title attributes which describe the destination of the link in greater detail. Title attributes are not included if the link already fully describes the where the link goes to; for example, the headline of a news story.
Wherever possible links are written to make sense out of context, so that you do not have to read the surrounding text to understand where the link will take you.
On any page, identically-worded links will always link to the same page.
You will always be warned if clicking on a link opens a file or website in a new browser window. The warning is either contained in the link itself or in the text immediately after the link.
To open and view PDF files you will need to download Acrobat Reader and install it onto your computer. The Acrobat Reader application is available free of charge from the Adobe Acrobat website.
All graphics and images on the Ansvar Insurance website have an alternative text (ALT) attribute that describes the contents or function of the image. This description will be displayed when images are turned off on a text-only browser, or as a 'tool tip' in certain browsers when the mouse pointer is moved over the image.
A number of elements have been included in the design of the Ansvar Insurance website to make it easier for everyone to use:
- The Ansvar Insurance website uses relative font sizes which can be resized in your browser.
- Where colours are used we have tried to make sure there is contrast between foreground and background items.
- If your browser or reading device does not support stylesheets, all content will still be readable.